What sports does Conway offer?
- Fall Sports - Football, Cross Country and Volleyball
- Winter Sports - Cheer, Dance, Step, Basketball, Archery and Bowling.
- Spring Sports - Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Track and Flag Football.
What is required to play a sport?
- A completed up-to-date sports physical must be on file (physicals expire 395 days after the day of the exam).
- A $5 tryout fee must be provided on the first day of tryouts.
- A $15 additional insurance fee must be paid on the first day of practice if the student makes the team.
- A $20 total insurance fee must be paid on the first day of practice if there are no tryouts for that sport.
How will I know the dates and times for tryouts, practices and games?
Please sign up for the Cougar Courier to receive up-to-date information for tryout, practices and games. Please contact Mrs. Schum our school secretary, by calling our front office at 502-485-8233 or by emailing her at [email protected]
Whom should I contact for additional information, questions or concerns regarding any of Conway's athletic programs?
Athletic Director: Mr. Todd Gahafer Email: [email protected]
Assistant Athletic Director: Ms. Barbara Barhisel Email: [email protected]